- Individuals ages 6 months to 4 years old:
- PRIMARY SERIES: Pfizer (monovalent) vaccine is available by appointment ONLY on Thursdays at Reception 2E. The vaccine for this age group is a 3-dose series. Call (573) 629-3500 to make an appointment.
- BOOSTERS: None available at this time.
- Individuals ages 5 years to 11 years old:
- PRIMARY SERIES: Pfizer (monovalent) is available for 1st and 2nd doses.
- BOOSTERS: Pfizer (monovalent) is available as 1st booster (3rd dose). This is available for those who completed their primary series at least 5 months ago.
- Individuals ages 12 years and older:
- PRIMARY SERIES: Pfizer (monovalent) is available as the primary dose series (1st and 2nd doses).
- BOOSTERS: Pfizer (reformulated bivalent) The reformulated bivalent booster is available for those who had their last vaccine dose at least 2 months ago.
- Appointments are preferred, but walk-in's are accepted from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm during scheduled vaccine clinics based on availability. To ensure availability, schedule an appointment by calling (573) 629-3500 or use the form below.
- For questions or concerns regarding COVID vaccines, please refer to the CDC's website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html.
Vaccine Clinic Schedule
COVID Vaccine Appointment Cancellation Form
COVID Vaccine Series Cancellation Form
For any other questions please call (573) 629-3570.