Looking for health and wellness educational opportunities for your organization?
Need a speaker for your next meeting?
A free community service, the Hannibal Regional Healthcare System Speaker’s Bureau brings medical expertise and education programs directly to you. Speakers include physicians, nurses, dietitians and other health care experts, who provide information on a variety of health care specialties. And, presentations can be tailored to meet your group’s needs.
Topics listed are a sample. We will do our best to accommodate other topic requests. At least 14 days advance notice is required for all requests. Topic availability may vary, depending on time and location of event. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Bone, Joint, and Spine (Orthopedics)
- Cancer Care
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Child Learning and Development
- Depression and Suicide (child and adolescent)
- Donations and Charitable Giving
- Food and Nutrition
- Healthcare Professions
- Home Health and Aging
- Auxillary and Volunteer Opportunities
- Infection Control
- Life Changes That Affect Children
- Pain Management
- Women’s Care Issues