Family Practice at Hannibal Regional Medical Group
What is Family Practice?
Family Practice, also known as family medicine, is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive healthcare for people of all ages. A family physician, or practitioner, delivers a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services, while also providing preventive care for their patients.
Why choose Hannibal Regional Medical Group for your medical home?
Here at Hannibal Regional we're focused on guiding your healthcare journey to help you achieve better health while keeping the best interests of you and your family in mind. Our team of expert physicians, providers, specialists, and support staff are always available to assist you through every step of the process on your path to better health.
What services are available?
Family Medicine services are provided through designated Rural Health Clinics. They include:
- Health Screenings: Well child and adult, employment, school & sport physicals
- Well Woman Care
- Treatment of minor acute illnesses
- Laceration repair & lesion removal
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Management of nursing home patients
- Emergency procedures and stabilization
- Health education, promotion, and counseling for individuals and groups
- Laboratory testing
- Radiology services
Our Bowling Green Providers
Our Louisiana Green Providers
Our Monroe City Green Providers
Our Shelbina Green Providers
Our Canton Green Providers