Hannibal Regional Hospital Visitor Guidelines
Visitor guidelines are subject to change based on current circumstances. Hannibal Regional has a no mask, no entry policy at all locations.
- All patients being admitted to Hannibal Regional Hospital are limited to one visitor or support person at a time, with the exception of the Chris Coons Women's Care Unit. Patients will be given an arm band upon admittance to use for their visitor for the duration of their stay. The band is removable and may be used by different people, but the patient is allowed only one visitor at a time.
- As of August 2, 2021 the Chris Coons Women’s Care Unit will allow only two healthy support people during labor. These are the only two people that will be allowed during labor. They will be screened, must wear a mask, and will be banded with a coach band. After the birth of the baby only one of the designated support people may continue to stay to support the mother and baby.
- COVID positive patients are not allowed to have visitors.
- All Hannibal Regional locations are no mask, no entry and masks must remain on for the entire visit.
- These guidelines are for Hannibal Regional Hospital patients and do not apply to patients at Hannibal Regional Medical Group or in the Emergency Room.