What is the Compassionate Care Award?
Hannibal Regional Foundation is honored to recognize team members who are involved in direct patient care and who demonstrate extraordinary compassion toward our patients and their families.
Who is Eligible for the Compassionate Care Award?
All Hannibal Regional Healthcare System team members, patients, visitors, and/or physicians may nominate any team member who provides direct patient care to receive a Compassionate Care Award.
Who can Nominate?
Compassionate Care Nominees can be nominated by a fellow team member, a patient or a patient's family member. Nominations are anonymously reviewed and selected by a committee. The individuals must truly exhibit the heart and soul of patient-centered care.
What Qualities are you Looking for in Compassionate Care Award recipients?
In addition to being a highly competent professional, we look for nominees to embody characteristics such as:
- Listening skills (voice of patient/family)
- Attentive to patients/families spiritual/emotional needs
- Attentive and reassuring to patient/family
- Exemplifies RISE values
- Offers individualized care
- Shares self with patient/family
- Displays an encouraging manner
- Forms caring bond with patient/family
- Moves the team to a different view of the patient
- Shares tears
Compassionate Care Nomination Form
Complete this form online below or download a nomination form