Patient Assistance Fund
Patient Assistance Funds were established to assist patients in their time of need. These funds are used to foster the healing process of patients while they are in the care of Hannibal Regional Healthcare System. They help to provide valuable resources such as transportation assistance, prescription drug assistance, nutritional supplements and many other resources which assistance patients and families on the road to BETTER.
- Complete Family Medicine
- Benefits all Complete Family Medicine Locations – Moberly, Macon, Kirksville, La Plata, Lancaster, Brookfield and Chillicothe.
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group - Benefits patients at all Hannibal Regional Medical Group locations – Hannibal, Monroe City, Shelbina, Canton/LaGrange, and Louisiana/Bowling Green. There is also a designated fund for individuals living in Shelby County.
- Helping Hearts Fund Cardiac Patient Assistance Fund - Benefits Cardiac Rehabilitation Department at Hannibal Regional Hospital, including Cardiac Rehab.
- Homeless Patient Assistance Fund – Benefits patients at Hannibal Regional who have unmet needs, including housing or transportation.
- Life.Light.Hope Fund Cancer Patient Assistance Fund - Benefits the James E. Cary Cancer Center and the Hannibal Regional Cancer Institute patients.
- Med to Bed Assistance Fund – Benefits patients at Hannibal Regional Hospital who need assistance in getting medicines before being discharged from the hospital.
- Pediatric Patient Assistance Fund - Benefits pediatric patients at Hannibal Regional Hospital who need additional assistance.
- Speech Therapy - Benefits Pediatric Speech Therapy patients at Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- Team Member/Heroes Assistance Fund - Benefits Hannibal Regional Healthcare System employees (Team Members) who are facing major life events.
- Community Assistance Fund - Benefits individuals in the community facing major life/medical tragedy.