Treatments & Services
Dr. Curtis enjoys the balance of surgery and medicine she sees every day in her practice as an Otolaryngologist. Dr. Curtis' areas of expertise include:
- Pediatric ear tubes surgery, tonsillectomy, and adenoidectomy.
- Utilization of an image guided sinus navigation system to assist with surgical procedures of the nose and sinuses. Diagnose, manage and treat allergies, sinusitis, smell disorders, polyps, and nasal obstruction due to a deviated septum.
- Medical and surgical treatment of hearing loss including BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aids), ear infections, balance disorders, ear noise (tinnitus), nerve pain, and facial/cranial nerve disorders. Dr. Curtis also manages congenital (birth) disorders of the outer and inner ear.
- Expertise in managing diseases of the larynx (voice box) and upper aero-digestive tract or esophagus, including voice and swallowing disorders.
- Treatment of skin lesions in addition to managing both benign and malignant (cancerous) tumors.
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
Northeast Regional Medical Center, Kirksville, MO